Finance Analyst, London (with travel to contract locations - London and surrounds)
uniQua is working with a growing construction business in London who are looking for a talented finance analyst or management accountant
The ideal individual will have experience working in a project accounting environment with PFI contracts or experience gained working within the construction, engineering or facilities services sector.
The individual will be involved with financial and analytical support including providing business partnering to the operations teams.
Overall responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering and providing operational/commercial guidance to operation team.
- P&L and balance sheet delivery
- Budgets and forecasts
- trends and variance analysis
- Project invoicing and debt status
- Cash flow forecast and management
As a person you will ideally be:
- Autonomous, a self-starter and have working knowledge of SAP or another major ERP system.
- Similar sector experience (construction/facilities management/utilities)
- Happy to travel to site and ability to quickly establish and maintain relationships with Operations.
- Balance Sheet
- Finance Manager
- contract accounting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job