Pro-Recruitment Group are the market leaders in Tax, Legal and Finance Recruitment. We are now looking to grow our team internally by recruiting a Finance Analyst/Assistant Commercial Management Accountant to join an existing finance team and support the Head of Finance. You will be assisting to produce management accounts, forecasts and budgets as well as insightful analysis to support the Head of Finance in providing a high-quality business partnering service to Sales Managers teams. You will also ensure reporting is accurate by posting journals and running reports.
- Year-end - balance sheet reconciliations
- Support the month end process to ensure complete and accurate reporting by posting journals and running reports
- Provide clear month-end reporting and commentary
- Design, produce and analyse reports for Directors and Sales Managers to allow Finance Manager to provide a high-quality partnering service to these teams
- Support the production of the annual budget and regular forecasts for the company
- Sales and Credit control duties.
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within a recruitment agency
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail, with the ability to interpret multiple sources of complex data to draw conclusions.
- Experience of reporting, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and presenting)
- Highly numerate with intermediate knowledge of accounting e.g. budget processes, cost management
- Ability to work collaboratively across project and organisational boundaries to achieve shared goals
- Ability to maintain and develop Excel models in VBA desirable
- Prioritising work in a busy environment
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders and directors
Please apply now or contact Loren on / to find out more.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of four distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance and ProHR
- management accounts
- finance analyst
- credit control
- cash reconciliation
- financial models
- trial balance control
- sales and revenue control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job