Our public sector client based in Bristol has an immediate requirement for a Finance Analyst to cover long term sickness.
Working in a busy finance team you will be responsible for the following:
- Analysing complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting the month end process
- Capital expenditure and fixed asset management
- Overseeing and managing the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Monthly Reporting and Modelling tools
- Preparing presentations, monthly reporting and KPIs to Boards of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Supporting budget processes, developing and maintaining financial models
- Acting as a key part in systems, implementations and enhancement
- Reporting and analysis
You must be experienced in analysing, reviewing and manipulating large amounts of data and be part/fully qualified (ACCA/CIMA/ACA)
You must also be immediately available or on a notice period of no longer than a week.