£27,500- £32,000 per annum
Our client, a widely recognised brand, are looking for a Finance Analyst to join them on a permanent basis, starting as soon as possible.
The main purpose of this role is to support the Finance Manager in the analysis and reporting on supply chain/logistics performance and initiatives to ensure optimal decision-making across both the EU Finance and Global Logistics functions. This role will also require occassional travel to the Head Office in London.
and financial schedules, measuring and tracking ongoing operations and driving new initiatives. Another key area of the role, will be supporting the monthly financial close process of all logistics related areas of the business.
Key responsibilities for the Junior Finance Analyst will include:
- Analysing trends to support financial targets, and assist with the preparation of insights & recommendations to drive & support business decisions, deliver P&L cost savings and productivity goals
- Maintain Logistics/Supply Chain dashboards & KPI's. Analyse any variances to plans/budgets and prepare appropriate commentaries explaining these variances and costs.
- Produce financial and management accounts, including month end accounting processes and posting of appropriate journals, to the general ledger. Able to articulate monthly results and analysis with global partners.
- Assist in the annual budgeting process, with relevant analysis and presentation to senior management.
- Daily interaction with the Logistics, Head office finance and Customer Service team, at a local and global level. Maintain relationships with our brands (UK & US) to support operational, tactical and strategic decision making.
In order to be successful in this role you must:
- Be a qualified Accountant or studying to become qualified (CIMA/ACCA), with experience in a similar role within Finance in an Operational or Supply Chain environment, preferably within the fashion retail industry (or other FMCG)
- Have a high degree of initiative and ownership, someone who is continually curios and thrives in a fast-paced, ever changing and evolving environment.
- Able to meet deadlines with a working with pace and urgency. Can successfully balance multiple priorities with a disciplined, logical and practical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Visio, PowerPoint etc)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail ensuring accuracy and consistency in all information presented
If you feel you fit the above criteria we are look for in a Finance Analyst, we would like to hear from you urgently.
Get a £25 voucher if you successfully recommend someone for this role - see T&C's here.
Impact Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency on behalf of our client. Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, yourapplication is unsuccessful. Thank you.
- Finance analyst