• Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators
• Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance
• Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
• Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modelling tools
• Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
• Run and distribute monthly / weekly reports to agreed deadlines
• Provide relevant commentary for variances to plan or budget as required
• Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
• Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
• Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
The position would suit a part-qualified CIMA/ACCA or an AAT student with experience of working in an analytical role.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator and team player, and will possess strong IT skills. The ability to deliver against tight timelines and to engage with key stakeholders in the business will be advantageous. Demonstration of a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, and the ability to work well under pressure in a complex environment.
Please apply as required or contact Fiona @ Pure for further information.