Venn Group is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst on behalf of a market leading, reputable organisation based in Warwickshire.
Our client is searching for a Finance Analyst who can think outside the box and add value across the business. The role is being recruited on an initial 6 month contract.
Main duties will include:
- Reviewing WBS structures
- Processing budget transfers and requests
- Reviewing shopping cart orders and preparing asset records for capitalisation
- Business partnering with existing internal stakeholders to resolve any existing and new asset maintenance records
- Managing and maintaining the project structures and supporting the business with their purchasing requirements
The candidate must:
- Be studying towards a UK recognised body (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- Have experience of using SAP
- Hold intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups and pivot tables)
- Have excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise across all areas of the business
- Possess a drive and passion to succeed in their finance career
- Have a keen eye for detail with the ability to contribute to process improvements
Please apply for this role online or call Venn Group, Birmingham asking for James Feeney or Pippa Davis for further information.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job