A reputable, international publishing business based in Central London is recruiting a newly qualified Finance Analyst to join one of their commercial teams. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has recently completed their qualification looking to get into a commercial position.
Reporting into the Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the preparation and consolidation of annual budgets and quarterly reforecasts to both UK and the board.
- Assisting with the global budget
- Assisting with the production of the Executive Board Packs
- Reviewing month results including the month-end close, P&L variance analysis, global consolidations and commentary
- Flash sales reporting
- Business partnering with the Sales and Marketing team to provide clarification on analysis and cost management
- Ad-hoc projects as required
The successful candidate will be a newly qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA. Previous experience working in a Finance Analyst/Management Accountant position is desirable. Prior experience in Publishing or knowledge of SAP and Hyperion is a preference.
The type of candidate they are looking for will have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate across all levels due to the nature of this role and working closely with the board members. You must be able to analyst and evaluate large data sets with key attention to detail.
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus bonus, healthcare, pension etc.
If you have the relevant experience and interested then please apply ASAP.