We have an exciting opportunity to work as a Finance Analyst for a growing business in Northampton.
This is a newly created position reporting into the Finance Director.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supporting senior team members and Operational colleagues.
- Preparation of daily and weekly sales reports
- Publication of KPI reports including sales by product category, accounts receivable and inventory.
- Timely completion of month end reporting procedures including accruals, prepayments, journal preparation and posting.
- Variance analysis of sales, gross margin and operating expenses.
THE CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE:
- CIMA or ACCA part qualified
- Strong Excel skills - V:Lookups and Pivot Tables
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are needed to effectively work with stakeholders at all levels of the business.
The company offer candidates the opportunity to grow and develop as well as an excellent rewards and benefits package. The salary on offer would be between £25,000 - £35,000 per annum.
If you are interested in the role then please APPLY NOW!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job