Our client is a well-established business in Deeside. Due to continued growth and success, they are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their Accounts Team on a permanent basis.
The Finance Analyst will be either a Part or Fully qualified accountant and will take responsibility for the following duties:
- Managing online and delivered sales cost centres
- Estimating weekly costs
- Producing comprehensive data reports for senior management
- Interpreting large amounts of financial data
- Commercial analysis
- Assisting with the production of forecasts and budgets
- Weekly reporting including full P&L
- Production of the monthly management accounts (in the sense of a traditional management accountant)
The Finance Analyst will meet the following skillset:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent)
- Background within traditional month-end management accounts
- Experience within a large organisation
- Strong stakeholder engagement abilities - must be able to interact at all levels of seniority
- Advanced user of Excel (ability to perform summifs)
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
This is an excellent opportunity for a Newly Qualified Accountant with a passion for analysing data, who is looking to take their next step into a commercial based role.
The opportunity offers clear career progression for candidates wishing to propel their career within the Finance arena.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria, please apply with a copy of your CV.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job