Senior Financial Analyst - Business Modelling
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst with business modelling experience to join the Finance team:
- This role is part of a team who are responsible for the oversight of financial risk management and for providing areas of specialist support to Treasury and Finance
- The role will involve developing the business modelling capability of the company in close collaboration with SMEs within the business
- By applying quantitative analysis and collating expert judgement you will develop an understanding of key components of the business then use that to develop or enhance the modelling of those components
- You will also take a holistic view of the modelling universe to ensure that modelling within Finance is done in the most effective and coherent fashion and in compliance with the model risk framework
- The primary purpose of the role is to produce high quality analysis, modelling and reporting that supports timely, effective and informed management decision making
The successful individual will have relevant experience within finance or treasury function and will be expected to work to a high standard of accuracy under time pressure, have good presentation skills and the ability to engage with tasks and provide high quality information, analysis and modelling. Working within a fast paced environment with constant change you will readily show a desire to help improve business process.
In summary, the role is for an experienced business modeller willing to build on existing technical, computing and analytical skills within a challenging, dynamic and proactive financial risk management and treasury environment
If you or anybody within your network is interested in this role please get in touch on or .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job