To provide key insights into the commercial performance via financial planning, modelling and analysis.
* Marketing support: particular focus on the analysis and development of new menus and pricing.
* Understanding of the promotional impact on our business.
* Developing business cases for specific investments, refurbishment projects and new restaurant openings.
* HR support in the modelling of pay changes throughout the business.
* Development of reports that help to provide insights and analysis into the performance of the company down to a Gross Margin level.
* Ad hoc support for the Head of Finance and broader management team.
Experience, Skills & behaviours:
* Degree educated and part qualified to a Management/Strategic Level (or above)
* Previous roles within FP&A and/or commercial analysis within highly desirable.
* Advanced Excel capabilities
* Financial modelling and data interrogation in Excel
* Customer focused (internal and external)
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Self-starter happy to work on own initiative and drive the agenda
* Highly motivated and enthusiastic
* Team player
- Finance Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job