Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is a successful and recognisable multi-site company which is looking for a part qualified Finance Analyst to join their team on a interim basis.
This job would suit a part qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountant, looking to work collaboratively to provide proactive high quality, accurate and timely financial and commercial services to senior stakeholders and their supporting teams. The job will also involve engaging with non-finance and other external stakeholders to support effective and efficient contract management.
This is a well-known company that has been extremely successful in their field for over 100 years and have continuously progressed and entered new and exciting developments.
The successful individual will have good communication and presentation skills as well as excellent IT knowledge, especially using spreadsheets. The candidate must have good analytical ability and be able to challenge and evaluate effectively. The ability to motivate, engage and inspire as well as promote best practice is essential. The individual will have budgets/forecast and monthly accounting experience as well as external and internal reporting, pricing, contract management, project accounting experience.
Duties will include:
- working with senior stakeholders to ensure that the financial decision making is embedded and providing value added and innovative commercial financial advice
- Managing data, including extraction from several sources into a single source that can then be refreshed regularly to provide base information to improve rolling forecasts
- Producing agreed and ad hoc analyses, under tight deadlines, to highlight areas of concern and to interrogate the analyses to explain unexpected results
- Delivering reports with commentary to Governance and Steering groups as required
- undertaking Financial Modelling using the latest operational data and available data resources
- Providing pro-active support and interpretation for key stakeholders in addressing adverse performance against plan, advising on suitable reporting methods as necessary to achieve business plans and strategic objectives
- Preparing and consolidating detailed budgets, forecasts and forward financial plans for key stakeholders
- Utilising corporate systems to provide ad hoc management information and insightful reports on contracts and placements
- Preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and information for internal and external stakeholders
For more information about this role or any other Finance Analyst jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability