A leading entertainment brand based in West London are currently looking to recruit a dynamic part qualified Finance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
The key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with the collection of financial information from the businesses across the world.
- Consolidation of monthly USGAAP financial statements, quarterly forecast and annual budget financial reporting in parallel with corporate requirements.
- Developing templates for the review of P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet reporting for monthly actuals, quarterly forecast & annual budget.
- Collating information for monthly and quarterly supplementary submissions.
- Ensuring consistency and integrity between P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflows, and that information is presented as efficiently as possible.
- Assisting with establishing and maintaining planning and reporting processes in respect of new lines of business.
- Supporting line managers, Planning & Reporting with supplementary analysis and ad hoc requests from regions across the world.
- Monitoring the status of actual recharges against budget and ensuring the correct allocation.
- Co-ordinating and assisting with the set-up of a new European branch to handle European recharges, including processing of operational transactions and co-ordination of AP & AR.
- Working with global finance teams to ensure consistent and accurate reporting in compliance with Group policies, local and US GAAP.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA
- 2+ Years commercial experience within finance.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate both within the team and a range of people across various countries.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy.
- IT literate with strong excel skills and knowledge of accounting systems.