Murray McIntosh are currently working with a technology business based in Oxford on the recruitment of a Finance Analyst. This is an excellent opportunity in a highly commercial role in which you will work closely with the senior management team, board and external investors.
In this role you will report directly into the Head of Commercial Finance, being responsible for analysing financial, operational and market data across the business as well as external market data. You will be expected to draw insights reaching meaningful conclusions to aid commercial and investment decisions. Further responsibilities include:
- Track, analyse and report key business metrics
- Support in the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting
- Analyse trends in business performance
- Work with the CFO, Head of Commercial Finance and External Advisors to provide management information along with commentary
- Support corporate finance activities such as fundraising and financial modelling
- Prepare financial models to show impact of changes in business strategy, pricing decisions, product launches and acquisitions
To be considered for this position, you will be a fully qualified accounting (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) or equivalent with a strong commercial acumen. You will also have strong financial modelling skills with a proven ability to assess new business opportunities. Exposure to fundraising, debt modelling/banking cases is also required.
In return, this position is offering a basic salary between £45,000 to £50,000 (depending on experience). Further benefits include bonus, pension scheme and private healthcare.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job