Our client a global international Media group based in Central London are looking for a qualified Finance Analyst on a temporary basis for initially 6 months.
Key responsibilities for the Finance Analyst position include:
- Preparation of Group management reporting and KPIs
- Ongoing development and re-design of the above in line with Executive requirements and to support reporting process improvements
- Help manage the group's budget and forecast processes, and preparation of related board briefing materials
- Analytical review of business performance issues and forecast accuracy
- Ad hoc investment appraisal and performance analysis
- Enforce integrity of trading P&L and ensure board reporting is kept in line with the latest corporate structure and update as necessary
- Take overall responsibility for headcount reporting at group level and ensure completeness and accuracy of data
- Maintain and update detailed budgets and forecasts
The successful candidate will:
- Be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Have commercial finance experience (preferably in Media)
- Have strong Excel skills (to include financial modelling
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job