If you are looking for an opportunity to start your career within commercial finance or are looking for a new challenge within the finance industry working for a global organisation… our role could be for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Reed's Finance Division, for a competent and well organised individual to join the team as a Finance Assistant.
The Finance Assistant role is designed to provide a bridge between the Finance function and the revenue generating parts of the business. It’s important to build relationships with internal customers and be seen as commercial in outlook.
The role will also require you to assist in administering bonus schemes, reporting back to the business on individual performance and period end duties including assisting in project accounting and balance sheet reconciliations. It’s important to be able to identify potential improvements and issues then provide, develop and present viable solutions.
These duties will include:
• Finance Assistant to provide support to the commercial finance team
• Prepare and develop period end reporting
• Prepare periodic journals and reports in timely and accurate manner
• Review, calculate and monitor bonus payments
• Review and report on divisional performance
• Provide commercial support to operations (cost control, pricing etc.)
• Manipulate large volumes of data
• To provide full commercial support and financial information to RSR business divisions.
• To operate as a key member of the Commercial Finance team in driving improved business performance
This role will require the successful candidate to have the ability to develop strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders and be seen as having a commercial in outlook. For the right candidate, this is an excellent opportunity in a fast paced, growing business. Previous experience of working within a Finance function would be preferable.
Education, Knowledge & Experience
• Experience in an accounts role
• Graduate or equivalent
• Logical thinker
• Advanced Excel user
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job