PHMG is the world’s leading audio branding agency, working with more than 32,000 clients in 39 countries. Globally renowned brands such as Audi, Adidas and Coca-Cola trust us to make them sound as good as they look. Our success is all down to the talented individuals in our Manchester and Chicago offices - and we’d like you to join them.
We require a tenacious, driven and highly motivated Finance Analyst - FP&A to join the integral finance team. Leading key aspects of our FP&A activities, you’ll use your expertise to accurately prepare monthly commercial finance reports, provide trusted financial analysis, and assist in company-wide planning processes.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in a Financial Analyst role, showing their prowess in a range of financial planning and analysis tasks. You’ll have strong initiative and creative approach to problem solving to help you thrive in complex situations. With your focus, drive and accuracy, you’ll help ensure PHMG has the tools to continue to grow at an exponential rate.
Responsible to: Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager
Salary: £23-25k basic salary plus bonus and study support
Location: Old Trafford, Manchester
External relationships: Our business partners and suppliers
Internal relationships: Fellow team members, departmental managers and directors
Hours: 8.45am - 5.15pm
Benefits: Smart pension scheme provided by Legal and General following a three month probationary period
- Preparing monthly commercial financial reports for each department, and providing decision making support to Senior Managers through conducting monthly variance analysis for each department
- Assisting the FP&A Manager in leading company-wide quarterly forecasts, annual budgets and 10 year plans; taking ownership of planning inputs into the model, and preparing Budget reports for the Board and Senior Management teams to review
- Providing expert financial analysis and commercial support, including KPI analysis, to the Operations, Marketing, and Sales divisions
- Supporting the FP&A Manager in ad hoc analyses to the Board and Senior Management team.
Skills, knowledge and experience required:
- Proven experience in a Financial Analyst role
- The highest levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Shows honesty and integrity at all times
- Focused and organised with excellent time management
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a consistently positive approach
- Ideally studying towards CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Expert Excel skills and ability to develop complex financial models
- Experience of Microsoft Navision is preferred but not essential
Perks of working with PHMG:
- All-expenses paid company events in sought after venues
- Fundraising initiatives for charities through the PHMG Foundation
- Exciting social scene and lively atmosphere
- Creative, spacious offices with breakout areas and an on-site bar
- Birthday gifts and half-day off on the day after your birthday
- Free gym membership at PureGym following one year with the company
PHMG blends an exclusive Brand-Sound-Track, creative copy and world-class voice artistry to develop audio brands that represent the distinct identity of each of our individual clients. Each element is entrusted to the industry’s finest composition, writing and voiceover talent, and these inspiring productions replace the beeps or silence traditionally heard on-hold to connect with a captive audience in this vital communicative channel. And as a proud member of the ICS, PHMG is committed to delivering a world-class customer service - earning an outstanding overall client satisfaction rate of 98.5%. Following our successful first year in Chicago, PHMG is company in hyper-growth mode - and is currently one of the city’s fastest-growing media companies. We’re expanding across North America to increase our 80% share of the market, and were recently named as a national winner of the 'Best and Brightest Companies to work for’ program alongside the likes of Puma, Verizon and Haribo.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job