A great opportunity for a full time, permanent, Finance Analyst position based in Macclesfield.
Working for a very well established, market leading and growing organisation. Working in a fast paced environment with a friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Financial Controller.
The duties include:
- Work within the Commercial Finance team, reporting into an experienced Financial Controller
- Look over analysis spend compared to budget
- Conduct analysis to offer insight into effectiveness of strategic initiatives to support future trading decision making and identify cross selling opportunities
- Assist in the budgets and forecasting process
- Add context to revenue variance analysis against forecasts through constant monitoring, and investigation of cause and mitigating effects
- Prepare reports and analysis that will ultimately be included in the board report
- Work closely with senior stakeholder from outside of finance to add value across the business
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar analyst position - Essential
- Be highly competent on MS Excel - Essential
- Be able to communicate at all levels including with directors - Essential
- Be highly analytically with attention to detail - Essential
This role us looking to pay from £28,000 to £32,000 per annum + Parking + Pension