Based in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, our client is an exciting, market leading and successful company who are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This job would suit a part qualified ACCA/CIMA Accountant with a minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience in a management accounting role, including balance sheet recs, accruals, prepayments and journal processing. The job will involve assisting with the accurate and timely reporting, along with managing the statutory and accounting processes.
This company is a leading business in their field that have grown dramatically over the past twenty years. The business promotes creativity and innovation as well as creating great products.
The successful individual will be organised and able to work independently in a fast paced environment. It is essential the candidate has intermediate Excel skills with an understanding of technical accounting, including consolidations in a multi-currency environment as well as experience of financial reporting.
Duties will include:
- Month end journal preparation for general ledger (excluding accounts receivable, accounts payable and intercompany entries) for the UK
- Prepare the monthly management accounts and prepare and review analysis files to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financial and management reporting
- Review month end P&L market reporting and sales reports to be supplied to the sales and management team
- Hold regular cost centre reviews with the business unit leaders and work with them to maintain departmental operational costs within budget, especially marketing and sales accruals
- Assist on the budget/forecast submission and by preparation of the overhead budgets, working with the business unit leaders for the UK
- Review the month end reports and comment on performance against objectives
- Preparation of the weekly/monthly cash flow forecasts for the UK, including variance analysis to previous submissions
- Prepare account reconciliations for the UK entity on a monthly basis, and review with the Finance Manager
- Preparation of the VAT return for the UK
- Preparation of statutory accounts and compliance with local GAP
- Identify and work with the Finance Manager and other finance team members to improve processes to deliver a more efficient and effective financial reporting and analysis process
- Business partnering, supporting UK management teams in understanding their financial data and performance, including the preparation of ad hoc reports for various directors
- Liaise with external tax advisors and auditors in regards to the UK annual statutory requirements
For more information about this role or any other Finance Analyst, jobs in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job