We have a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join our client, an established and expanding College, at their campus in Gants Hill!
Offering a generous salary of £35,000 to £45,000, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to continue their financial career within a growing Higher Education institution!
About the role:
Our client is considering both Part-Time and Full-Time candidates for this role. As the successful Part-Time or Full-Time Finance Analyst you will be:
- Supporting the development of projects across the business, focusing on reporting and business intelligence
- Following up with students and funding bodies (Student Loans Company) in regards to outstanding fees
- Consolidating and analysing financial data, taking into account company goals and financial standing
- Conducting business studies on past, future and comparative performance and developing forecast models
- Identifying trends, advising the company and recommending actions to the Director of Finance and Operations
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven experience of at least 2 years as a Finance Analyst, education sector beneficial but not essential.
- Advanced MS Excel knowledge and proficiency in MS Office and financial software applications
- Hands on experience with statistical analysis and statistical packages
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis
- Minimum Bachelor's degree
- Part qualified accountant ( ACA, ACCA, CIMA), preferably fully qualified.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of astute financial leadership, commercial decision making, effective team management and the ability to influence a range of stakeholders across all levels of an organisation
About Morgan Jones:
This role is being handled by Morgan Jones Recruitment & HR Consultants. We have been established as a quality recruitment business for over 17 years with a reputation for fair and equal representation.
We see each applicant as an individual and will treat you accordingly. We would love to talk to you to give you more information about our client and discuss the role.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.Follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn.
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.