Closing date: 12th March
We are seeking a Finance Analyst for the Property Services portfolio, the role will be based in Luton.
This is an excellent opportunity to add value to the strong management of developments by contributing to healthy estate finances.
What will you be doing?
To provide high quality added value financial support to the Property Services Regional and Property Management teams and assist in driving and improving performance, compliance and high quality customer service.
The role will encompass the following :
• Review development financial transactions on a monthly basis and take a proactive approach to solving potential and actual issues by liaising with Scheme Accountants.
• Analyse and review the Income & Expenditure Account and Balance Sheet for developments comparing results with the agreed budget.
• Identify and escalate accounting and commercial issues at an early stage to ensure compliance, transparency and a high level of customer service.
• Identify and implement financial controls to enhance accurate financial statements.
• Meet Regional and Property Management regularly to review the financial statements for their developments ensuring finances are in a healthy position. Travel to Hub meetings and developments may be required.
• Create and distribute performance reports to the Regional management team comparing with the development budget
• Compile Asset Management Plans for developments as required.
• Assist with the annual calculation of Management Fees and monitor their accounting and collection.
• Championing the Company values, Customer Charter principles and the Code of Business Conduct.
What will you be like?
• Excellent accounting knowledge and first-hand experience in an accounting environment.
• Knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements including Commonhold Leasehold Reform Act 2002, Landlord & Tenant Act 1985 and the ARMA Code of Practice.
• Strong computer literacy skills with intermediate Microsoft Excel and Word
• Clear focus, accuracy and attention to detail.
• High motivation, organised and able to work to deadlines.
• Good communication skills, with the confidence to build strong working relationships.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job