If you are an ambitious and motivated Finance Analyst, keen to delve in to financial planning and reporting, then this is a great role for you. With plenty of progression opportunities within this growing business, you will have plenty of exposure to accounts and project analysis.
Our client is a leading manufacturing organisation with sites throughout the UK. The headquarters is located in North Derbyshire, but is easily accessible from Derby, Nottingham and Chesterfield. You will be business partnering across a multitude of different cost centres within this role.
Your responsibilities within this role shall include:
- Developing relationships with the wider Finance department to ensure that changes in commercial activity and sales will be supported and drive further saving opportunities.
- Business partnering with the Procurement, Customer Service, and Marketing teams to allow a 360 understanding of the contract to encourage marginal improvements and cost savings.
- Support with the reporting and forecasting processes to identify the data required to fulfil savings.
- Manage the established savings initiatives and analyse variance reports.
- Monitor and comment of KPI report, encouraging best practice at all times.
The successful candidate will be a confident communicator with the ability to business partner with key stakeholders across the business. You will have advanced analytical and numeracy skills, alongside being a structured thinker and planner. You will have strong excel skills and preferably have been in a similar role previously. It is desirable that you will be a part qualified accountant.
Our client is offering a competitive salary package of up to £30,000, alongside an enticing benefits package.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job