Finance Analyst - £35 - £45k - Wakefield
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a dynamic Private Equity backed business, who have enjoyed a very successful period of expansion. They are looking to identify a Finance Analyst to join their Department and support the ongoing growth of the company.
The organisation have free on-site parking and accessible motorway links.
The Finance Analyst position is an exciting opportunity which provides genuine exposure to Senior Management and responsibility for creating value for the business.
Duties for the Finance Analyst role will include;
- Support Senior Management with the provision of financial and management information to identify commercial opportunities
- Develop structured financial and operational information
- Insightful KPI reporting for decision support
- Analyse and drive growth in sales, margin and profitability
- Report on key strategic projects on a daily/weekly & monthly basis
- Monitor the effectiveness of sales plans and look for growth opportunities through working with Senior Management
- Liaise with senior stakeholders - engaging with and providing challenges
- Own and provide financial input, drive and insight
- Maintain up to date knowledge of industry trends, financial tools and techniques
The successful candidate for the Finance Analyst role will be:
- High calibre qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Hold advanced system skills - including MS Excel
- Ability to partner with key stakeholders and present financial analysis in a concise manner
- Retail/FMCG experience advantageous
To apply for the Finance Analyst position please use the link provided, visit the Castlefield website, or contact Matthew Swindell via LinkedIn.
- Management Accountant