Reporting to the Senior Finance Analyst, you are responsible for aiding the business in achieving company objectives and initiatives by providing timely, accurate and insightful reporting of the highest quality as a key enabler for profitable business decisions
- Responsible for producing daily, weekly and monthly financial reports and reviewing Weekly Trade performance for senior management.
- Responsible for supporting Commercial / Retail business decisions.
- Analysis of current and past trends in the KPIs including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, SG&A, EBITDA
- Monitoring performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variances
- Improve performance by evaluating key events ensuring that the business maximises the ROI
- Develop financial models and analysis to support initiatives
- Supporting the compiling of Budgets in line with the agreed timetable in conjunction with management
- Supporting analysis within set timescales to queries raised by the sales meeting on a weekly basis
- Supporting the pre, in flight and post promotional forecasting
- Supporting Retail target setting Retail and understanding the Branch level store P&L’s
- Assist Business Partners and Senior Business Partners and carry out one off projects as required
- Build long standing cross functional relationships, challenge constructively and ensure professional objectivity
- Ensure scheduled reports are produced on time and efficiently. Promote continuous improvement
- Assist the Finance Business Partners in the accomplishment of team goals
- Previous experience in data entry/administration/analyse and the ability to demonstrate a track record of achieving challenging targets
- An eye for detail, commercially minded and passionate about adding value
- Ability to work in a high pressured ever evolving environment
- Must be able to multi-task, manage several deliverables simultaneously, work independently and be extremely flexible in order to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Have a desire to be / part-qualified CIMA student with associated degree
- AS400, Oracle experience would be an advantage.
- Microsoft Office, Excel advanced, Word, Powerpoint Intermediate.
Holland & Barrett is one of the nation’s most loved and trusted brands, known for offering quality health food, vitamins and supplements all sold by highly trained and qualified advisors.
Bucking the current trend of high street retailers, we forecast significant growth and expansion plans in the coming years, with considerable investment going into all areas of the business. We certainly embrace change and drive speed in everything we do. Every day presents a different challenge, but every day is also filled with fun, teamwork and passion to succeed and surpass every expectation.
Join us and see how far you can go…