My Client, a leading Media business in West London is looking for a Finance Analyst to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager the Finance Analyst will be responsible for:
· Assisting with the collection of financial information from the business sectors within Europe and Africa
· Consolidation of monthly USGAAP financial statements, quarterly forecast and annual budget financial reporting in parallel with corporate requirements
· Developing templates for the review of P&L, Cashflow and Balance Sheet reporting for monthly actuals, quarterly forecast & annual budget
· Collating information for monthly and quarterly supplementary submissions
· Ensuring consistency and integrity between P&L, Balance Sheet and Cashflows, and that information is presented as efficiently as possible
· Making a proactive contribution to progressively improve reporting speed and quality to all stakeholders
· Assisting with establishing and maintaining planning and reporting processes in respect of new lines of business
· Co-ordinating and monitoring responses from overseas teams for regular and ad-hoc reporting requirements
· Supporting the monthly recharges of European Regional costs to all territories within the region
· Monitoring the status of actual recharges against budget and ensuring the correct allocation
· Co-ordinating and assisting with the set-up of a new European branch to handle European recharges, including processing of operational transactions and co-ordination of AP & AR
· Load Foreign Exchange rates, making and monitoring adjustments at regional level
· Working with overseas local finance teams to ensure consistent and accurate reporting in compliance with Group policies, local and US GAAP.
· Supporting Senior Manager and Manager, Planning & Reporting with supplementary analysis and ad hoc requests
You will have at least 2 years' of commercial experience within finance
You will have a degree in Accounting and or Finance.
You will be part qualified in ACCA or CIMA.
You will have a commercial business acumen and aspire to pursue a career as a Finance Business Partner.
This role is a Part Qualified level role and the maximum salary is 35k - please apply accordingly.