Finance Analyst - Grade A - Permanent – Dunstable Based
We are looking for an experienced Finance Analyst, who is a part/newly qualified accountant, eager to put into practice the analytic skills they’ve honed. You know how to turn data into meaningful insights, you can translate financial performance trends into decisions-supporting analysis and you can develop and evolve standardised and highly automated reports, to ensure your stakeholders have the information needed to manage their businesses. Bring all this, along with any relevant experience you’ve gained so far, and you will be ready to partner the business to make a real impact.
Responsibilities will include;
Your support really will help drive the business to the next level through:
- Provision of adhoc reporting and analysis to answer questions raised by the business.
- Taking responsibility for weekly and monthly performance analysis highlighting performance trends, so that any key decisions that need to be made are underpinned by high quality insights and performance data
- Accurate timely and actionable management information
- Engage with the business to identify and understand gaps in reporting & analytics
- Building clear pictures of performance and communicating in highly consumable ways to the various stakeholders across the business
- Account Reconciliation and process compliance to ensure effective cost control and management
Skills and experience required;
- 1-2 years commercial experience
- Determined and focused
- Keen to learn and develop
- Sound excel skills
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- Strong communication skills
So bring us your unique blend, together with ambition and experience and in return we’ll give you a competitive salary, a yearly bonus, plenty of benefits and more coffee than you could dream of to enjoy in a supportive environment.
We’re incredibly proud to be the nation’s favourite coffee shop brand* Now, as we’re expanding into new countries across the globe, we have even greater ambitions. We want to inspire the World to love great coffee! Showcasing our coffee credentials and putting our people at the front and centre of our business.
*Independent survey of 5000 people published in December 2016 by Allegra Strategies. For further details see