Our client based in the travel industry have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Analyst to join their growing and friendly team.
The Finance Business Partner role will act as the bridge between finance and the wider business, they will be looked to for support by all commercial and operational teams. The successful candidate will be tasked with building a strong relationship with key internal stakeholders, whilst gaining an understanding of the management information that these teams require to maximize business opportunities and profitability. This position will gain exposure to senior management throughout the business and will have the opportunity to influence decision making at all levels.
- Take the lead on budgeting and forecasting
- Build and maintain a strong relationship between finance and the wider business inclusive of external stakeholders
- Take the lead on maintaining and developing on daily trackers to monitor the key business matrix for revenue, labour percentage, variable gross profit percentage, EBITDA and external profit
- Coach individuals where necessary on reporting and delivery and understanding of these.
- Implement KPIs and develop reporting methods to communicate relevant management information such as trends
- Collate and maintain operational data for all parts of the Aviation Business.
- Provide analysis and recommendations on key ratios of the business.
- Work closely with bid/pricing teams on all new business opportunities
- Monitor and report on the profitability of existing contracts
- Produce management reports on a regular and adhoc basis as required.
- Work alongside the FD on adhoc projects and due diligence to potential M&A activity
- Data inputting as required.
- Provide specific analysis in respect of the consolidated payroll report and any payroll trends.
- Support the head office finance team where required with elements such as month end reporting and analysis of the various board reports.
- Encourage and support innovation throughout the business
- Carry out any reasonable task requested.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job