- Consolidation of monthly financial statements and annual budget financial reporting
- Assisting with the collection of financial information from across a European Group level
- Supporting the monthly recharges of European Regional costs
- Ad hoc projects within the Planning & Reporting team
What you will need:
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Reporting skills
- Advanced Excel skills
- International company experience
- Planning, budgeting and forecasting experience
- Strong negotiation skills
They are looking to interview as quick as possible so if you have what we are looking for submit your CV for immediate review.
Talentedge specialise in recruiting finance people into the media and technology sectors. Find out more here jobs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job