Are you analytical and enthusiastic? Do you want to join a successful global company with a commitment to continually developing staff and a track record of providing internal growth opportunities? Do you want to join a busy Finance team which continually presents new challenges and projects? If so then read on, as this client are looking for a Finance Analyst to join their Head Office team in Northampton.
The first 12 months or so in the role will look something like this;
• Gain knowledge of information systems and data structures to produce MI reports and fulfil ad-hoc data requests
• Use advanced Excel formulas and VBA coding to be able to maintain existing reporting (you don’t necessarily need to know how to do this now, but you will need to learn pretty quickly)
• Develop into a business partner - understand how our different divisions operate and how they use information, gain credibility as a source of timely, accurate and useful management information
• Build a network of senior contacts throughout the business, then use your technical skills to support their business objectives with updated and brand new reporting suites – responsively and proactively
• Choose your own adventure – as you grow into the role you will be able and encouraged to find and propose your own problems/projects to tackle, to help us become better at what we do. Better never stops.
In this role you won’t be micromanaged so you will need to be well organised, able to prioritise the day to day along with ad-hoc projects, and have the get up and go to find solutions to problems on your own.
The client are looking for someone who can bring numbers to life - on screen, over the phone and in person (occasional travel to other sites may be needed). You will be distributing and explaining complex information to technical and non-technical colleagues from operational to senior level, so you will need to have a good head for numbers, decent IT ability, and strong people skills.
If you would be interested in the role or would like to know more information, please don't hesitate to get in touch. firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job