An exciting opportunity for an experienced Financial Analyst has just become available at an award winning global fleet management company based out of the West Midlands. Reporting directly into the Commercial Senior Finance Manager, this role will offer you outstanding career progression.
About the Finance Analyst role:
In this business-critical financial analyst role you will be responsible in driving efficiencies, controlling and transforming the cost base and to appraise investments in order to ensure that the business continues to grow and the right decisions are made to drive profitable growth, partnering the key stake holders across the business.
Key responsible of the Finance Analyst:
- Producing monthly reporting in order to inform and drive the business on key KPIs, such as productivity and the in-sourcing of work.
- Analysing labour resource trends within the operational areas of the business in order to identify opportunities and make recommendations to increase efficiency.
- Produce the annual budget and forecast for the cost base for the financial year ahead.
- Support the Finance Manager in analysing supplier spend and making recommendations that will improve EBITDA, by both maximising current contractual terms and negotiating enhanced terms.
You will be a qualified accountant having prior experience in business partnering while also:
- Holding excellent interpersonal skills while being able to work well within a team to achieve shared goals.
- Ability to develop overall business strategy and plans are essential, giving you great scope to set direction and lead the business in its next growth phase.
- Intellectual rigour and the credibility to work closely with the partners of the business will ensure your success in this role.
The aspirations for continuous growth over the medium-term plan means this is an exciting time for you to join the business and the Finance team is key to driving the business as it continues to invest to achieve this growth.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me on to find out more.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job