An experienced, proactive and ambitious Finance Analyst with the capability to develop strong business relationships is required to support a manufacturing business growth by providing financial analysis, modelling and planning.
Reporting to the Finance Director, this is a hands-on role for a Finance Analyst to ensure any projects undertaken at this fast growing multi-million £ Company.
manufacturing company based in Cambridge is a dynamic, innovative company specialising in manufacturing and sale of unique, quality products within the healthcare industry.
This is an exciting opportunity for a sharp Finance Analyst with corporate experience in new product development to support the team as they commercialise their product development process.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Set up and coordinate the business planning process to include 5-year strategic plan, annual budget process and quarterly forecast process
- Partner with key stakeholders and coordinate across UK, China and Australia businesses
- Develop and manage budget / forecast model incl P&L, BS and Cashflow (incl FX exposure)
- Produce insightful commercial analysis to support strategic and operational decision making including NPD profitability, cost saving initiatives, sales performance and margin analysis
- Develop a detailed understanding of the financial performance of the business
The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre, qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), with post qualification experience, able to combine financial discipline with commercial acumen to meet the challenges of the role.
You will have worked in an SME or blue-chip company, ideally within the manufacturing or FMCG sectors, and have experience of providing financial analysis and forecasts, presenting your recommendations to the business.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA / ACCA or equivalent) and degree educated (ideally)
- Proven financial modelling and forecasting experience
- Knowledge of SAP Business 1 or other ERP system
- Experience of managing projects and working in cross functional teams as well as business partnering
- Highly analytical and commercial, and able to draw actionable insights from data
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Foreign currency exposure (desirable)
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated, commercially minded Finance Analyst to join and develop with this ambitious, multimillion £ entrepreneurial business.
£40,000- £50,000, pension scheme, plus an unlimited supply of snacks, fruit, fresh coffee and company socials!
This role has potential to develop into a senior position for the right person and to establish an FP&A team