The job offers excellent integration with the operational teams internally.
The role will be varied and challenging due to the nature of the projects.
My client is well established organisation within the training sector, the role is based in the UK Head Office but will cover various global projects at times. The role is supporting the various business functions to ensure the projects are delivered in a timely manner.
The role is to successfully link finance and IT and the project teams to make sure the business achieves its strategic goals. Below are some of the key responsibilities:
- Project analysis - cost-analysis, budgets, time lines, contracts
- Produce reports outlining variances and areas for concerns
- Support the leaders with business plans and work with them to make them achievable
- Review budgets and forecasts
- Train and develop staff on the systems internally
- Troubleshoot and ensure the IT systems are producing what the finance team needs
- Prior exposure to customer payments and refunds would be useful
- ERP and strong systems knowledge advantageous
The successful candidate will have a proven financial background, ideally have worked in change and transformation project environment and enjoy learning about new systems. The role definitely needs a strong business partner and someone that can handle objections.
The role offers a 6 month full time fixed term contract, the business will hire someone as soon as they find the right person.
In regards to salary the role is paying £40,000 - £45,000 and will give a 1 month notice period.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job