InterQuest Solutions are delighted to be working with one of our most successful clients, a technology leader supporting them with the recruitment of a Finance Analyst based out of their London offices
This is a permanent role and will be preparing internal and external Financial Reports, Analysis and MI for UK wider international group
Duties & Skills
- Analysis of the reported results of the client's subsidiaries to ensure integrity and understanding.
- Understand, correct and explain irregularities in data submissions from subsidiaries; monitor material variances from Budget and performance against forecast on an ongoing basis
- Review the annual budget and long term planning submissions, as well as monthly forecasts.
- Participate in financial and operational reviews
- Discussion of analysis with members of the finance team as part of monthly meetings, with involvement from other business functions.
- Review large customer contracts from an accounting and commercial perspective, identify potential issues or opportunities.
- Become the key contact for accounting or other reporting systems questions.
- Provide support for the research, evaluation and reporting on technical accounting issues
- Assist in the preparation of working papers for the audit team and liaise with them concerning technical or audit issues.
- Become a SME the internal consolidation accounting system (Hyperion) with the ability to develop complex reports to support analysis
Experience & Knowledge
- ACA or similar international qualification, with relevant experience in a similar role
- Ability to communicate effectively across international functions and departments
- Ability to give presentations to both Management staff and key members of staff in the wider company locations
- Structured approach to analysis and reporting, with a focus on process improvement and adding value
- Experience of UKGAAP and IFRS
- Advanced computer skills including Excel and Hyperion
- Ideal candidates will have fluency in one or more European languages, although this is not a pre-requisite for the role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job