Based in Uxbridge, London, our client is an expanding and innovative company looking for a Part Qualified ACCA/ CIMA Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis as a Finance Analyst.
This job would suit an experienced Analyst who is AAT Qualified and/or studying towards CIMA or ACCA. The job will involve inventory reporting to ensure accurate stock valuations and minimise surplus and obsolete stock. The job will also include supporting and tracking finance controls and measures within the Finance team.
This company has seen positive growth in a developing marketplace with market leading products in its portfolio. New management and refocused strategy has assisted in pushing the business further forward resulting in the need for this role.
The successful individual will have experience of financial reporting, ideally in a manufacturing environment. Experience of working with fully integrated software and a high level of skill in spreadsheet modelling are essential. The candidate should be analytical and rational as well as being a good team player who is able to work without supervision. Great communication and influencing skills are vital as are excellent planning and coordination skills.
Duties will include:
Reporting, Planning & Projects
- Manage the consolidation of the finance reporting pack which includes all reporting to Management teams distributed locally, operating expenditure, capital expenditure, inventory and headcount
- Prepare financial analysis and presentations for all site reviews
- Super user and report writing for monthly Finance results by site
- Artwork reporting
- KPI's, trends and variations to targets
- Budget, process, upload, analysis, deck
- Quarterly& 5-year forecasting
- Support the controllers in managing accuracy of accounting information by using knowledge gained in product costing, pricing, procurement
- Ad-hoc user requests (TM1, Inventory & S&OP systems)
- Inventory reporting to ensure accurate stock valuations and minimise surplus and obsolete stock
- Manage inventory forecasting and improvements
- Support Financial Accounting in inventory reconciliation monthly
- Inventory cube management - ongoing
For more information about this role or any other Finance Analyst jobs in Uxbridge, London, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability