Based in Watford, Hertfordshire, our client is a leading and recognised business with operations across the UK. They are looking for a Finance Analyst to join the business, progress and develop further whilst studying for a professional qualification.
They are currently looking for an ACCA/ CIMA Part Qualified Accountant to join their team on a 18 month fixed term contract basis as a Finance Analyst.
This is a well-known company that has been extremely successful in their field for over 100 years and have continuously progressed and entered into new and exciting developments.
The successful individual will have excellent Excel skills along with strong analytical, communication and influencing skills. The candidate will be a confident, hands-on individual with good attention to detail, ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work as a team. Experience of a retail environment is essential and experience of marketing is desirable. A study package is on offer for individuals to progress with their ACCA or CIMA.
Duties will include:
- By supporting key internal projects such as Pay & Grading but also building complex models and appraising business cases supporting the organisation to explore new income streams and markets
- By supporting Senior Management, providing regular monthly, quarterly & yearly reporting in addition to ad-hoc requests, in a timely manner
- By engaging with fellow finance team members in addition to working autonomously to deliver financial and commercial output
- By providing financial support to non-financial managers
- Part Qualified or studying towards a finance qualification
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of Excel skills, complex modelling and advanced formula construction
For more information about this role or any other Finance Analyst jobs in Watford, Hertfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job