Our client is recruiting a Finance Analyst to provide financial business analysis for the purposes of: performance analysis; supporting business decisions; assisting departmental managers; budgeting and forecasting; and group reporting.
Based in Co Durham, this business has an international footprint and ambitious growth plans over the next 2-3 years. It's an exciting time to join as the company is certainly on an upward trajectory.
- Supporting financial management and planning in the business
- Supporting production staff with internal reporting of production related financial information
- Detailed product cost and P&L analysis to support the different business departments/companies including analysis of sales, margins, production variances
- Reporting and developing current KPIs and developing new KPIs to better measure costs, margins, etc. for different business streams
- Investigating and analysing anomalies and liaising with production staff
- Overseeing and validating the management of stocks and reporting on inventory, WIP, slow and obsolete stock and validating the stock provision calculation; involvement in the stock counts at year end/cycle counting process
- Working on costing projects including current projects for developing a costing estimate process for sales quotations and looking at actual vs standard costing reporting
- Qualified or part qualified accountant
- Strong IT skills especially with Excel, and proficient understanding of ERP systems
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Experience of working for a manufacturing company is desirable