Are you a Part or Newly Qualified Accountant who is looking for an opportunity to play a key role in driving operational excellence for a rapidly growing SME based in South London? This is an exciting time for the business who have seen impressive year on year growth which has led to a recent acquisition from a major global brand.
This is a newly created role where you'll work as part of a small finance team, taking ownership of turning data in to key insights; allowing senior stakeholders to make informed strategic decisions. The role will suit those who in the latter stages of their CIMA / ACCA / ACA exams with strong management accounting and analytical experience.
- Work with large data sets to produce insightful reports for the senior leadership team
- Ownership of budgets and forecasts with analysis in to any variances
- Analyse financial and operational business performance
- Trend analysis around pricing, profitability and inventory
- Support the finance team with the month-end management accounts (accruals, prepayments, journals)
- Financial modelling
- CIMA / ACCA / ACA Part or Newly Qualified (QBE also considered)
- Excellent analysis and financial modelling skills
- Management accounting knowledge and experience
- Proven experience of supporting senior stakeholders
SALARY & BENEFITS
- £35,000 to £40,000
- Excellent benefits scheme (access to childcare vouchers, retail vouchers, cycle to work scheme, experience days, gum membership)
- Increased holiday allowance for each year of service