Are you recently Qualified or currently studying at finalist level, and now looking for a role that takes you away from the typical month end routine? Would you enjoy analysing sales data and providing valuable insight to non-finance functions?
Gleeson Recruitment Group are working with an international retail organisation who have recently created a number of exciting roles for potential new employees - who can bring new skillets into the team. This role will see you working directly with a Finance Business Partner and a Senior Analyst, where your role will primarily focus on supporting them with financial reporting and analysis, that will invariably support decision making and drive performance directly associated to Sales and Marketing.
The Finance Business Partner and Senior Analyst will act as your mentors, having gained experience working in challenging, fast-paced analytical roles. This role would therefore be perfect for an individual who until now, hasn't been able to secure the opportunities to move away from the mundane month end process - but would like to start building on their business partnering skillset. You'll have the support of a wealth of historical experience in your management team, and the commitment to passing on their knowledge and support to you as a newly qualified/finalist - with a desire to seeing you subsequently take over their roles.
The organisation is well known for having a laid back and adult approach which gives you autonomy over your diary and a structure that offers you multiple progression routes with tangible examples of individuals moving through finance but also into other areas of the company.
Some of the Sales & Marketing Finance Analyst responsibilities will include:
- Business partner the Marketing & Sales team, analysing and reporting on financial performance
- Provide financial support, analysis and challenge to the business including financial performance reports and decision support analysis
- To assist in the production of the company's management accounts to agreed deadlines, specifically supporting the Marketing & Sales department
- To investigate and report on accounting issues identified during the preparation of the management accounts
- To identify and implement improvements to processes and controls
- To prepare and review the financial statements / reports for the relevant business area in a timely and accurate manner
- To maintain the integrity of the businesses accounting transactions and ensure anomalies / variances are resolved with relevant parties.
Finance Analyst Package:
- £35,000 - £40,000
- Private healthcare