Grafton Banks are pleased to be working with an industry leading organisation near Guildford, Surrey. As Financial Reporting Analyst the role will involve reporting on current financial delivery and influence future performance within the fastest growing division of the business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of timely and accurate monthly management reports
- Take ownership of the P&L and balance sheet, ensuring accuracy and substantiation
- Identify, design and implement process improvements
- Influence and develop the management reporting suite to reflect stakeholder needs
- Work with others on regular forecasting and business planning
- Support the production of annual budgets and five-year plans
Skills & experience:
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Part Qualified, ideally ACA or CIMA or equivalent
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills
- Demonstrable ability to communicate complex information clearly to non-financial stakeholders
- Able to prioritise and organise, providing solutions to problems as they arise
This role would be best suited to someone with an understanding that the strength of reporting, analysis and planning will support and challenge commercial decisions, and will strive to improve performance.