Finance Analyst, County Armagh. Leading recognised employer
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and highly motivated individual to join a progressive business on a permanent basis. My client are a local supplier of specialist goods with a national client base and can offer the successful applicant excellent career development opportunities. Reporting in to the Commercial Finance Manager you will be responsible for standard cost maintenance, inventory reporting, work order progression, financial forecasting, planning, and trend analysis.
- Strategically assist the research, development, maintenance and review of business management information on a daily basis.
- Manage and execute the loss prevention programme with high regard to variances
- Analyse data for trends in activity in order to support sales.
- manage gap analysis
- Providing regular and timely reports to department managers and stakeholders to define business KPIs
- Produce daily, weekly & monthly sales reports to monitor performance against relevant targets
- Able to analyse very large quantities of data and produce clear actionable information
- Advanced Excel skills, including practical use of formulas, pivot tables and models
- Strategy & Planning - Plans own workload well, setting goals, timelines and milestones as appropriate
- Knowledge of an ERP would be desirable
- Experience in a Commercial Finance would be beneficial
- A Finance qualification such as a degree or IATI would be advantageous as would previous experience in a similar role
If this role is of interest, please forward your CV to Lee Roper via the link provided, or call for more information. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.