Previous Financial Accountant or Finance Analyst Will be working closely with the Account Director and Financial Controller.
Finance Analyst duties:
- Provide management reports on financial performance
- Analyse financial requirements
- Report and analyse date
- Preparing budgets and forecast
- Proactively identify and implement finance models and planning
- Completion of month end processing, reconciliations and reporting
- Quarterly accounting
- Liaise with key stakeholder
- Audit activities
Finance Analyst skills:
- Qualified or newly Qualified Accountant- ACA, CFA, ACCA, CIMA
- Strong excel skills- essential
- Problem solver
- Ability to clearly present outcome of modelling to stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Oracle experience ad-hoc activities
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Finance Analyst