Our client is a leading family run business within the food sector and an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced commercial finance analyst to join their growing team.
- To support the Commercial Finance Manager
- Reporting & Analysis for Sales / Marketing
- Price File Management
- Sales & Operational Planning Support
Reporting & Analysis for Sales & Marketing
- Category, Brand, Customer & SKU profitability reporting & analysis
- Pre & post promotional analysis
- Retailer price trackers
- Commodity and sales trackers
- Monthly reporting with analysis and insight
- Periodic review of the profitability model to ensure data is accurate.
- Weekly reconciliation of sales between Cognos and NAV
- New Product Development (NPD) costings.
- Management of Customer Contracts - Accruals and rebates
- Development of Cognos Business Intelligence to improve business analysis, insight & information availability
- Liaise with Accounts Receivable & Payable to resolve issues and implement solutions for process improvement
- Ad-Hoc requests from business stakeholders
- Maintain focus on Finance and operate with a high level of Financial Control
- To develop a strong relationship with Finance, Sales, Marketing and Category
Sales & Operational Planning Support
- Support and challenge Account Managers with the S&OP process.
- Creating new finished goods codes
- Work with Operations to ensure a quality service and accurate profitability measures
Price File Management
- Liaise with National Accountant Managers and Execs to ensure all prices, overriders and rebates are recorded and accounted for correctly
- Investigate and resolve price discrepancies / invoicing queries
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job