Job Title: Finance Analyst
Location: Poole, Dorset
This is a unique and challenging opportunity for those in the world of finance. As a result of rapid growth, our client has an opening for a dynamic Finance Analyst.
Working alongside the Finance Manager you will be responsible for the production of monthly financial reports and the production and validity analysis of monthly ratio reports.
Candidates must either have an AAT qualification or studying towards AAT/ACCS or equivalent, and must be flexible and organised.
- Produce accurate monthly Financial Board Reports
- Collate and report the monthly MI pack
- Produce and analyse the validity of monthly Ratio reports
- Income & Claims analysis and reconciliation
- Input and reconcile Commission - correlating them between two individual systems
- Variance analysis
- Provide analytical support to all finance ad hoc analytical projects as appropriate.
- Provide cover within the team as required
- Any other duties as required
- A high degree of proficiency on excel spreadsheets
- An analytical and pragmatic approach
- The ability to analyse, interpret and manipulate data to ensure robust reporting
- A methodical and accurate working style
- Previous analytical and commercial experience
- Preferably have experience within the Private Medical Insurance Sector
- Business Graduate / AAT Qualification or studying towards AAT / ACC or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- To be flexible and approachable
- Organised and able to manage time
- Able to work well under pressure work to deadlines.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://equal-opportunities/
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job