Our client is a well established industry leading organisation we are pleased to be working with during this busy time of growth. Currently recruiting for a part qualified Finance Analyst the successful candidate will be responsible for monitoring the progress of projects for the department.
The ideal candidate will be studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) or may be AAT qualified with a strong understanding of the key principles of accounting.
- Own and maintain the project reports – ensuring accurate status at all times
- Control recharges to ensure they reach the correct internal projects
- Looking after project records and contracts to ensure terms are adhered to
- Business Partnering with non-finance project managers in order to develop processes and the understanding of financial requirements
- Creating bespoke financial reports
- Attend monthly Project Status Meetings
- Facilitate monthly Finance Meetings with Project Managers
- Highlighting Risk and Opportunities to Finance Business Partner
This client offers a fantastic working environment with excellent scope for progression and personal development. Along with a competitive basic salary the business will offer full study support and excellent benefits.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job