Finance Analyst - Tech
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced finance professional to join a listed tech company in their London office.
My client is seeking a motivated and personable finance professional to join on an initial 6 month basis.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
The role will be reporting to the Finance Director and key tasks will be to ensure delivery of high quality reporting and analysis to key leaders.
- This role will be responsible for managing the reporting, analysis and forecasting
- Managing quarterly forecast process, modelling costs and identifying key risks, trends, analysis on key P&L lines
- Collaborating with group finance and senior executives for both finance and non-finance tasks
- Presenting recommendations to the wider finance teams to improve business performance
- Working as a key finance business partner to the operations teams
- You will be a qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA), BA/BSc 2:1 or above with a strong academic record
- Experience and proven success with analysis, forecasting, budgeting and management reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to fit into a fast paced team environment
- Tech and/or big company experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"