New Finance Analyst (Systems) Role in Bolton
Your new company
My exclusive client are a large and recognisable employer in the U.K. They are now looking for a systems accountant in a newly created role to assist the financial controller and bridge the gap between finance and IT.
Your new role
- Creation and delivery of the monthly KPI and Management Information packs. Own the process of additional analysis and ad hoc financial MI requests.
- Business partner with management to ensure that the business intelligence becomes a key part of the business and provides innovative solutions.
- Development of KPI's and reports. Identify areas for improvement.
- Business partner with the relevant stakeholders to identify data issues that will impact MI reporting.
- Challenge the systems - review and implement new systems.
- BI related ad-hoc duties
What you'll need to succeed
You will ideally be a qualified accountant, although QBE will be accepted in this case. You must be able to demonstrate excellent analytical skills, as well as the ability to communicate / business partner effectively with both finance and IT stakeholders.
What you'll get in return
You will get a salary of up to £45,000 and the opportunity to work for a recognisable company in a newly created role. This role is essential to the group and your work will have a massive impact on how the business runs. Therefore your work and opinion will be truly valued by senior management.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- New Finance Analyst (Systems) Role in Bolton