Ignata Finance are exclusively partnering a retail business located in Brighton for the recruitment of a Finance Analyst to join their team. This is a newly created role which will support the Financial Controller and Business Analysts to manage the relationship between finance and sales. You will be part of a newly refurbished vibrant office very close to Hove station and will have an opportunity to progress within the business as well as receiving an attractive study package.
Due the nature of the role you will ideally match the following:
- Currently studying towards ACCA or CIMA (QBE’s and AAT studiers will also be considered)
- Currently working a role/previously which involves analysing large quantities of financial data
- Experience of business partnering sales would be an advantage
- Responsible for analysing and improving the current sales incentive.
- Review actual v target.
- Variance analysis.
- Financial reporting using excel.
- Identify any risks with the current scheme and offer ways to overcome any issues.
- Carry out financial analysis of business KPI’s.
- Ensure queries are answered effectively.
- Take a lead in redesigning the current commission scheme offering ways to improve.
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to gather data and investigate any discrepancies.