Finance Analyst - Sportswear Brand (part-time)
We are seeking a highly organised, meticulous and ambitious financial analyst in search of a dynamic and challenging role within a fast-growing sportswear brand. In this part-time role you will primarily be responsible for input into and presentation of the weekly management account reporting.
The role will involve:-
- maintaining records of payments, sales and stock adjustments
- ensuring all correct information is input into the general ledger (Xero)
- providing analyst support for the Head of Marketplace & Operations
The ideal candidate will have:-
- experience working in a similar role and expert Microsoft Excel skills
- preferably you will have a degree in finance or a finance related subject and / or experience with Xero accounting software
- excellent planning, organisational, analytical skills and attention to detail
This newly-created opportunity offers the chance to make the role your own; as the brand is still relatively small you will be able to get involved in all areas of the business. There is the opportunity for growth and progression and a good salary and benefits package is being offered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job