Trace are currently recruiting for a management accountant role within a retailer based in central London. Reporting directly into a Finance Manager, this is a great opportunity to join a fast paced and dynamic environment.
• Participate in the annual, quarterly and monthly budgeting and forecasting process
• Management reporting & support
• Work with the management accounting team to meet reporting timetables and responsibilities
• Prepare month-end adjustment journals, balance sheet reconciliations, confirmation of intercompany balances, review of prepayments and accruals
• Prepare monthly accounts for review by the UK Financial Controller
• Provide monthly management information for discussion at management meetings, to include:
• Comparison of actual to budget information, with analysis as required
• Comprehensive commentary for management review, covering variances and arising trends
• Ad hoc commercial / financial tasks as required
• Assisting in the implementation and optimization of the new accounting system, Maconomy
Key skills / qualifications / competencies:
- Part qualified / finalist (ACCA/CIMA)
- Retail experience essential
- Previous exposure to previous management accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
If you would like to find out more details then please do get in touch.
Trace is an innovative recruitment consultancy. Our person organisation fit profiling tool, the Predictive Fit Profiler, is helping us fit our candidates with our clients from a personality, behaviours, motivations and cultural compatibility perspective.
- Management Accounts
- Monthly Accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job