This is a great opportunity for a part qualified accountant to join one of the best finance teams in London, in a commercially focussed role. The company is one of the countries largest and most recognisable retail brands, with a huge emphasis on training and developing their staff. They are looking for a part qualified accountant, or someone that wants to start studying towards a CIMA qualification. You will join one of the most exciting parts of the business, which is the online team.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting and trading performance on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis
- Performance analysis, providing insightful commentary on performance, risks and opportunities
- Stakeholder engagement with divisions across the company, including investor relations
- Own the trading model
- Assist the forecasting process
- Other Ad hoc analysis and projects
This is great opportunity to gain experience in online retail, which is a rapidly industry. To be considered you must have a strong academic record and be highly numerate with a desire to qualify as an accountant.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job